High Rise Trouser Jean - Dark Indigo
Regular price $239 now $167
Introducing Bridget, our take on a vintage silhouette with a modern feel. Hugging your body exactly where its supposed to while leaving room for comfort in all the right places. The Bridget is a jean you can dress up or down. This jean will take you from day to night seamlessly. Made from organic cotton, natural and free of any chemicals and/or toxins ensuring it doesn’t harm any person or any part of the environment. .
Learn more on ozone washing, nano bubbles and tencel.
Fit and Details
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Carolina is 5’10" and is wearing a size 27
- Fits true to size. This garment can be worn fitted in your size or loose one size up.
- Be mindful of wearing dark denim on light surfaces as the dye can rub off.
- Machine wash in cold water. Tumble or hang dry. (We don’t love the dryer because the dryer breaks fibres down and shortens the life of your clothes.)
- Made in a factory in Istanbul leading the way for sustainable denim manufacturing. Visit our sustainability page to learn more about our manufacturing processes.
- All buttons and labels on this garment are made from recycled materials.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibers from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity! Other than that, enjoy your denim!