High Rise Slim Straight Jean - Two Tone
Regular price $220
Introducing Ms. Gemini our signature high-waisted fit combined with two-tone denim designed to perfection. Whatever mood you’re in Ms. Gemini has you covered. By using our signature engineered high rise fit that contours all the right parts of your body, with a straight leg silhouette. This pair of jeans is going to stop people in their tracks and turn heads.
Made from 100% organic cotton and completely chemical-free. To obtain that medium blue wash on the one half we use ozone washing and nano-bubbles ensuring that no one and no part of the environment is harmed in the process. The off-white tone is simply cotton in its natural state, no dyes and no wash processes needed to obtain this gorgeous tone. To learn more on ozone washing, nano bubbles, and our laser techniques click here.
You can rest easy knowing that no one and no part of the environment was harmed in the process of making our denim. This product is OCS (Organic Content Standard) certified.
Learn more on ozone washing, nano bubbles and tencel.
Fit and Details
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Front Rise 12.5"
- Amanda is 5'9" and is wearing a size 27
- Fits true to size. This garment can be worn fitted in your size or loose one size up.
- Be mindful of wearing dark denim on light surfaces as the dye can rub off.
- Machine wash in cold water. Tumble or hang dry. (We don't love the dryer because the dryer breaks fibres down and shortens the life of your clothes.)
- Made in a factory in Istanbul leading the way for sustainable denim manufacturing. Visit our sustainability page to learn more about our manufacturing processes.
- All buttons and labels on this garment are made from recycled materials.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibers from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity! Other than that, enjoy your denim!