The High Waisted Button Jean
Regular price $288
Sophia takes our high rise to new levels. The only way in and out of these babies is button by button. Synching the waist and making your legs look miles high! Made from our signature bio-stretch denim. Which means there are absolutely no micro-plastics used to create that stretch we all know and love in denim. Our stretch comes from 4% natural rubber sustainably sourced and farmed from the rubber tree and weaved with 96% organic cotton. Leaving your skin breathing feely as it should. No chemicals, no artificial threads and no plastics for a 100% natural feel. .
Learn more on ozone washing, nano bubbles and tencel.
Fit and Details
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Carolina is 5’10" and is wearing a size 27
- Fits true to size. This garment can be worn fitted in your size or loose one size up.
- Be mindful of wearing dark denim on light surfaces as the dye can rub off.
- Machine wash in cold water. Tumble or hang dry. (We don’t love the dryer because the dryer breaks fibres down and shortens the life of your clothes.)
- Made in a factory in Istanbul leading the way for sustainable denim manufacturing. Visit our sustainability page to learn more about our manufacturing processes.
- All buttons and labels on this garment are made from recycled materials.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibers from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity! Other than that, enjoy your denim!