High Rise Stove Pipe - Medium Indigo
Regular price $199
The Monroe takes our high rise to new levels. This fit took us time as we needed to make sure that it hugs you in all the right places. Just like Monroe this silhouette takes hold of your shape and flaunts it. Made from organic cotton combined with ozone washing and nano bubbles ensures that no one and no part of the environment is harmed in the process.
Learn more on ozone washing, nano bubbles and tencel.
Fit and Details
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Measurements are based off of a size 27
- Sadie is 5'9 and is wearing a 27 for an oversized fit.
- Fits true to size
- Be mindful of wearing dark denim on light surfaces as the dye can rub off.
- Machine wash in cold water. Tumble or hang dry. (We don't love the dryer because the dryer breaks fibres down and shortens the life of your clothes.)
- Made in a factory in Istanbul leading the way for sustainable denim manufacturing. Visit our sustainability page to learn more about our manufacturing processes.
- All buttons and labels on this garment are made from recycled materials.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibers from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity! Other than that, enjoy your denim!