High Rise Relaxed Crop A Line
Regular price $255
Here comes Ms. Izzie. Looking for that everyday jean that has a hint of detail unlike any other? You just found it. Sitting high on your waist in our signature fit and dropping down to a cropped ankle inseam with a more fitted leg (but not a skinny) is our Ms. Izzie. Where Ms. Izzie really grabs your attention is our waistband detailing that draws your eye across your waist to where it attaches right below the left pocket.
To obtain that medium blue wash we use state of the art technology where we use ozone washing and nano bubbles, ensuring that no one and no part of the environment is harmed in the process. We also use lasers for that distressing look. Welcome to the future of denim! To learn more on ozone washing, nano bubbles and our laser techniques click here.
To ensure your conscience is completely clear, all our products are made from all-natural fibers and dyes. This product is OCS (Organic Content Standard) and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified.
Learn more on ozone washing, nano bubbles and tencel.
Fit and Details
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Front Rise 12.5"
- Amanda is 5'9" and is wearing a size 27
- Fits true to size. This garment can be worn fitted in your size or loose one size up.
- Be mindful of wearing dark denim on light surfaces as the dye can rub off.
- Machine wash in cold water. Tumble or hang dry. (We don't love the dryer because the dryer breaks fibres down and shortens the life of your clothes.)
- Made in a factory in Istanbul leading the way for sustainable denim manufacturing. Visit our sustainability page to learn more about our manufacturing processes.
- All buttons and labels on this garment are made from recycled materials.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibers from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity! Other than that, enjoy your denim!