Josephine Travel Shirt
Regular price $290
Introducing the Josephine Skriver x Triarchy limited edition collaboration.
Josephine’s love of denim has been a lifelong affair. By working together we were able to marry Josephine’s vision of go-to denim that she can wear day to night, and that she can have in her closet for years to come. Josephine’s love of classic denim and timeless design has come to life for all to enjoy!
Introducing the Josephine travel shirt. Josephine's love for the outdoors comes to light here with her take on the perfect layer to any outfit. Whether you're camping or not, this is her take on the perfect vintage style that every wardrobe needs.
This collection is made using recycled cotton, refibra™, organic cotton, and NAIA fiber. The washing techniques drastically reduce water consumption and eliminate harmful chemical use To learn more click HERE.
This product is OCS (Organic Content Standard) and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified.
Learn more on ozone washing, nano bubbles and tencel.
Fit and Details
- 66% Organic Cotton, 22% Lyocell, 12% Naia
- Model wears size small
- Fits true to size. This garment can be worn fitted in your size or loose one size up.
- Be mindful of wearing dark denim on light surfaces as the dye can rub off.
- Machine wash in cold water. Tumble or hang dry. (We don’t love the dryer because the dryer breaks fibres down and shortens the life of your clothes.)
- Made in a factory in Istanbul leading the way for sustainable denim manufacturing. Visit our sustainability page to learn more about our manufacturing processes.
- All buttons and labels on this garment are made from recycled materials.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibers from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity! Other than that, enjoy your denim!