Jumpsuit - Off White
Regular price $365
The Amelia is your one stop denim must have. Once you slide into it you will know why. Your skin will thank you for wearing this 100% organic cotton tailor-fit jumpsuit, as it is a completely natural, toxic free and breathable environment for you to thrive in.
Learn more on ozone washing, nano bubbles and tencel.
Fit and Details
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Measurements are based off of a size S
- Runs big - we recommend sizing down
- Sadie is 5’9" and is wearing a size S
- Machine wash in cold water. Tumble or hang dry. (We don’t love the dryer because the dryer breaks fibers down and shortens the life of your clothes.)
- Made in a factory in Istanbul leading the way for sustainable denim manufacturing. Visit our sustainability page to learn more about our manufacturing processes.
- All buttons and labels on this garment are made from recycled materials.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibers from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity! Other than that, enjoy your denim!