Medium Indigo Tapered Leg
Regular price $189
The Loren is our mid-rise taper leg fit. When you slide into them you will see that it hugs you in all the right places. Tailor fit on multiple fit models to ensure it translates on multiple body types. Made from 100% organic cotton, this ensures that we are supporting regenerative farming practices which support the farmers as well as the planet.
Our light indigo is obtained by using state of the art technology where we us Ozone washing and Nano bubbles to get that light blue we all know and love. To learn more on ozone washing and nano bubbles click here.
Learn more on ozone washing, nano bubbles and tencel.
Fit and Details
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Inseam 29"
- Leg Opening 7"
- Front Rise 10"
- Back Rise 14"
- Measurements are based off of a size 27
- Helena is 5'9" and is wearing a size 27
- Fits true to size
- Be mindful of wearing dark denim on light surfaces as the dye can rub off.
- Machine wash in cold water. Tumble or hang dry. (We don’t love the dryer because the dryer breaks fibers down and shortens the life of your clothes.)
- Made in a factory in Istanbul leading the way for sustainable denim manufacturing. Visit our sustainability page to learn more about our manufacturing processes.
- All buttons and labels on this garment are made from recycled materials.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibers from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity! Other than that, enjoy your denim!