Men's Rigid Denim Jeans
Regular price $144.37
In December of 2017 Cone Denim MIll in North Carolina, founded 1895, shut it's doors. This effectively brought to an end USA made denim. These jeans are made from some of the last USA Made Cone Selvedge Denim. Once they're gone, they're gone.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.*
- 100% Cotton. Selvage. USA Made.
- 33" Inseam, 13" Leg Opening, 10" Front Rise, 14" Back Rise.
- This style runs true to size.
- Model is 6'1 and wearing a size 34.
- Be mindful of color transfer. Before the first wash it is possible for color to rub off, especially onto white surfaces. Don't wash them a lot.
- But when you do, wash cold, hang dry mandatory. DO NOT put these jeans in the dryer.
- Made in Downtown Los Angeles. Learn More
- All buttons and rivets are made from recycled metals. The Leather label is made from recycled leather. The woven labels are made from recycled water bottles.
- Please note that selvage edge is not visible anywhere except coin pocket.
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibres from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity!Other than that, enjoy your denim!
If this item is listed as pre order it means we are currently sold out. Place an order to be top of the list for when this style is replenished. As soon as we receive your order someone from our team will be in touch with information about when to expect your purchase! Usually within 3 weeks of pre order placement.