Regular price $147.59
The only mens jean we needed to make. They fit like you want them to. They wear like you want them to and they feel far too good. Oh ya, and they are sustainable. We have nothing left to say about them because once you try them on, they speak for themselves.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.*
- 91% Cotton / 1% Spandex
- 33" Inseam, 13" Leg Opening, 10" Front Rise, 14" Back Rise.
- This style runs true to size
- Model is 6'1 and wearing a size 32
- Be mindful of color transfer. Before the first wash it is possible for color to rub off, especially onto white surfaces.
- Wash cold, hang dry mandatory. DO NOT put these jeans in the dryer.
- Made in Mexico City, in a workshop that uses 85% recycled water throughout the manufacturing process. This is one of the ways we are able to save up to 1500 gallons of water per pair of Triarchy jeans. Learn More
- All buttons and rivets are made from receyled metals. The Leather label is made from recycled leather. The woven labels are made from recycled water bottles.
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibres from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity!Other than that, enjoy your denim!