Ms. Triarchy Jean - Light Indigo Destroyed
Regular price $220
Our Ms. Triarchy Jean is our favorite go-to pair of jeans. Drawing inspiration from that vintage silhouette we all aspire to find, we decided to make it ourselves. A relaxed high-waisted fit that hugs you in all the right places and leaves just enough room for that comfort we all crave and love.
Made from 100% organic cotton our light indigo is obtained by using state-of-the-art technology where we use ozone washing and nano-bubbles. This ensures that no one and no part of the environment is harmed in the process. We also use lasers for that distressing look. Welcome to the future of denim!
To learn more about ozone washing, nano bubbles, and our laser techniques click here.
To ensure your conscience is completely clear, all our products are made from all-natural fibers and dyes. This product is OCS (Organic Content Standard) certified.
Learn more on ozone washing, nano bubbles and tencel.
Fit and Details
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Front Rise 12.5"
- Amanda is 5'9" and is wearing a size 27
- Fits true to size. This garment can be worn fitted in your size or loose one size up.
- Be mindful of wearing dark denim on light surfaces as the dye can rub off.
- Machine wash in cold water. Tumble or hang dry. (We don't love the dryer because the dryer breaks fibres down and shortens the life of your clothes.)
- Made in a factory in Istanbul leading the way for sustainable denim manufacturing. Visit our sustainability page to learn more about our manufacturing processes.
- All buttons and labels on this garment are made from recycled materials.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibers from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity! Other than that, enjoy your denim!