Plastic-Free Stretch Skinny Jean - Medium Indigo
Regular price $199
The Hepburn is our skinny fit, which hugs every inch of you, forming to your body the way denim should. No restrictions here just the freedom to move the way you want. This is the worlds first stretch denim containing no plastic whatsoever. Our stretch is completely natural. We combine our organic cotton with natural rubber sustainably harvested from the rubber tree. This creates a completely natural, breathable and toxic free stretchy jean...in short, these jeans are a really big deal.
Our indigo is obtained by using state of the art technology where we us Ozone washing and Nano bubbles to get that blue we all know and love. To learn more on ozone washing and nano bubbles click here.
Learn more on ozone washing, nano bubbles and tencel.
Fit and Details
- 96% Organic Cotton
- 4% Natural Rubber
- Inseam 30"
- Leg Opening 5.5"
- Front Rise 10"
- Back Rise 13.5"
- Measurements are based off of a size 27
- Carolina is 5'10" and is wearing a size 27
- Fits true to size
- Be mindful of wearing dark denim on light surfaces as the dye can rub off.
- Machine wash in cold water. Tumble or hang dry. (We don't love the dryer because the dryer breaks fibers down and shortens the life of your clothes.)
- Made in a factory in Istanbul leading the way for sustainable denim manufacturing. Visit our sustainability page to learn more about our manufacturing processes.
- All buttons and labels on this garment are made from recycled materials.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibers from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity! Other than that, enjoy your denim!