Two Tone Straight Leg
Regular price $170.77
This is one of the most sustainable jeans we've ever made.
The front gives you glorious indigo and the back is perfectly washed down black. Washed in a state of the art laundry facility that uses 98% less water than traditional denim laundries. The 2% of water we did use to wash these is recycled back at 100% usability. Like we said, state of the art.
Fit and Details
- 80% Organic Cotton, 10% Re-Cycled Cotton, 7% Tencel, 2% Lycra.
- Our denim does not bag out.
- Be mindful of color transfer. Before the first wash it is possible for color to rub off, especially onto white surfaces.
- Wash cold, hang dry always recommended.
- Made in Los Angeles, in a facility that uses 98% less water than traditional denim laundries. Learn More
- All buttons and rivets are made from recycled metals. The Leather label is made from recycled leather. The woven labels are made from recycled water bottles.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.*
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibres from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity!Other than that, enjoy your denim!
If this item is listed as pre order it means we are currently sold out. Place an order to be top of the list for when this style is replenished. As soon as we receive your order someone from our team will be in touch with information about when to expect your purchase! Usually within 3 weeks of pre order placement.