Ocean Blue Skinny
Regular price $153.74
These might just be the jeans you never take off. Slipping into this California blue skinny is far too easy and feels far too good. Perfect for that long leisurely Sunday brunch and the nap that's sure to follow. Incase you forgot, they're sustainable. Medium-rise skinny.
Fit and Details
- 47% Cotton / 41% Tencel / 8% Poly / 4% Elast
- 31" Inseam, 8.5" Leg Opening, 8" Front Rise, 12.5" Back Rise.
- Product measurements based off a size 25
- Model is 5'8 and wearing a size 25
- Our denim does not bag out, so for this style we recommend sizing up. If you would normally wear a 25, we suggest ordering a 26.
- Be mindful of color transfer. Before the first wash it is possible for color to rub off, especially onto white surfaces.
- Wash cold, hang dry always recommended.
- Made in Mexico City, in a workshop that uses 85% recycled water throughout the manufacturing process. This is one of the ways we are able to save up to 1500 gallons of water per pair of Triarchy jeans. Learn More
- All buttons and rivets are made from receyled metals. The Leather label is made from recycled leather. The woven labels are made from recycled water bottles.
Oh, and it's sustainable in case you forgot.*
To aid in the longevity of your garment please follow these recommendations:
Only wash if you really have to. Hand washing is the best but if you must use a machine, cold wash only. We are prone to over washing, which not only wastes water but slowly diminishes your jeans lifespan. Never use the dryer. Just don't do it, ever! It's slowly destroying your clothes.
Need proof? Every time you clean your lint drawer that's all the broken/burnt fibres from your clothing.
If you really have to, tumble dry, but we always insist on hanging dry to maintain shape and longevity!Other than that, enjoy your denim!